Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic has hit the iPad almost 10 years after its initial Xbox release. It is widely considered to be both one of the best Star Wars games and also one of the best RPGs of all time. 4,000 years before the Galactic Empire exists, the Sith are a serious threat to the Jedi Order. You are the last hope of the Jedi, but it is up to you if you will save the Republic or fall to the dark side. Experience an epic RPG experience filled with interesting characters, creatures, technology, and planets.
- An epic story where you must choose between the light and dark sides of the Force.
- Over 40 different Force powers
- Construct and customize lightsabers
- Visit iconic Star Wars locations across seven huge worlds
- Form a party from nine customizable allies
- Streamlined user interface redesigned for the iPad’s touchscreen
If this would be your first time playing the game, you should definitely pick it up. It’s a gaming classic and the story is excellent in its content and execution. If you’ve already played through Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic in one of its earlier iterations, it might be time for you to try it again. The remade interface works great and, for the most part, the touchscreen controls are very usable. It’s really cool to have access to all these great Star Wars characters and locations with a handheld device. Read More Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Review